Le Langhe Dei Fratelli Alessandria
The Fratelli Alessandria is among the historical realities of the Langhe: born in 1870 in Verduno , it is housed in an ancient eighteenth-century building and is now guided by Gian Battista , his wife Flavia, his brother Alessandro and his son Vittore.
The Alessandria family wanted to maintain a family dimension and continue to produce wine only from their own grapes, with the awareness that the quality of the wines depends on the quality of the plant.
Their vineyards are distributed in various plots between Verduno and Monforte for a total of 12 hectares, of which 1.4 belong to the renowned Monvigliero cru, where there are vines over 40 years old.
The wines of the Fratelli Alessandria company are great interpretations of the territory, born from passion and respect for it and stand out for quality, elegance and power.