Albert Grivault master of Meursault
The Albert Grivault winery is located in the village of Meursault, in Burgundy. Its origins date back to 1875, when the young Albert Grivault, aged just 19, launched himself into the production of wines and spirits.
In 1879, Albert Grivault bought the prestigious "Clos des Perrières" monopoly, one of the most renowned vineyards in Meursault. This marked a qualitative development of the company, which from that moment on was recognised as one of the most important names in Burgundy, extending its activities to the South of France in 1888 with the acquisition of a distillery in Béziers.
Today, the Albert Grivault estate continues its activities with the same original spirit. Spread over six hectares of vines, the "Clos des Perrières" remains the spearhead of production, alongside the prestigious Meursault Premier Cru "Les Perrières" and the "Clos du Murger", as well as the Pommard Premier Cru "Clos Blanc".
The bottles of Albert Grivalut are authentic and high-level representations of their terroir, produced in limited quantities with a focus on the highest quality.