CHARLES COLLIN CHAMPAGNE COLLECTION

60 years of history, 140 winegrowers united and over 330 hectares of cultivated vines: Maison Charles Collins, when quantity does not preclude quality.

Tasting box of 3 champagnes from the Maison Charles Collin, to discover with fun what distinguishes the vinification of 3 different French bubbles vinified according to 3 different types of assemblages in opposition.

$82.34 All prices are VAT included
8 Items

We are in the heart of the Cote de bar and this Maison is the demonstration that you can make quality even when the size and quantity produced are important.
The company was founded in 1952 and collects the grapes of different contributors.
We speak of over 300 hectares of vineyards, almost all predominantly Pinot Noir (92%). The rest is Chardonnay (8%).
Over 70% of the production is sold to major brands such as Moet and others, the remainder is produced for its customers and represents the best of production.

WHAT IT CONTAINS:

Champagne Brut La Belle Gabrielle: dominated by 80% Chardonnay which gives this champagne freshness, elegance and finesse, La Belle Gabrielle is a Brut that surprises for its fullness, power, tone and length of flavors on the palate.
The nose is dominated by Pinot Noir with its scents that dominate with incredible aromatic complexity on notes of dried fruit.
On the palate the consistency is respected by a long finish that expresses flavors of hazelnut, spice bread, apricots and dried grapes.

Champagne Brut Cuvée Charles: brut champagne that contrasts with La Belle Gabrielle for an exact reversal of the assembly: 80% Pinot Noir and 20% Chardonnay.
The color is brilliant, the perlage fine and persistent, the first nose flattering, almost like a piacione with notes of white fruit including pear and then open to more particular aromas such as biscuits.
On the palate is velvety, delicate and creamy, long on the finish acid and refreshing.

Champagne Extra Brut Charles Collin: The goal of a perfect tasting path, the absolute prevalence of 95% Pinot Noir as opposed to 5% Chardonnay allows you to understand perfectly what distinguishes these 3 Champagnes.
The color is vibrant and full, bright straw yellow with amber reflections.
The nose is surprising: vibrant and vibrant notes of red fruit, citrus and a fresh pungency given by the grapefruit.
The palate reveals a mature wine, consistent, the light dosage allows the full expression of its qualities that translate into flavors of fruit and biscuits perfectly harmonized with a long, lively and clearly mineral finish.

Type of article BOTTIGLIE DI VINO
Type BOLLICINE
Vintage NV
Region or area Francia - Champagne
Score 0
Drinkability 0
Fine NO
Natural NO
Vintage wine NO
Gradazione Alcolica 12
  • Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo "Rassicurazioni cliente") Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo "Rassicurazioni cliente")
  • Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente) Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
  • Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente) Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Shipping fees

Accessories