Champagne Extra Brut Atavique Grand Cru Mouzon Leroux Grandi Bottiglie

CHAMPAGNE EXTRA BRUT ATAVIQUE GRAND CRU NV MOUZON LEROUX MOUZON LEROUX

MOUZON LEROUX
CHAML
€40.98

The Champagne Extra Brut Grand Cru "L'Atavique" is a natural Champagne produced by Mouzon Leroux, made from Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes that come from the renowned Grand Cru territory of Verzy. It is a fresh and mineral Champagne that is aged 32 months on the lees.

DENTRO
Immediate availability Quantity: 4
FUORI 1
100% secure payments
Sparkling wines
0,75
Francia - champagne
12

Description

Champagne Extra Brut Grand Cru “L’Atavique” Mouzon Leroux

The Extra Brut Grand Cru "L'Atavique" is a fine Champagne produced by Mouzon Leroux. Prestigious bottle that comes from a cuvée of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes from selected plots cultivated within the territory of the Grand Cru of Verzy in the area of the Grande Montagne de Reims.

It is a rich and intense Champagne with an incredible balance formed by the structure of the Pinot Noir and the elegance of the Chardonnay. The fermentations take place spontaneously with indigenous yeasts for 25% in wooden barrels and the remaining 75% in steel. To the wine of the current vintage is added a percentage of 40% of reserve wines from the two previous vintages, which further enriches it.

The second fermentation takes place in the bottle according to the Champenoise method, with a rest on the lees for at least 32 months. "L'Atavique" It has a luminous straw yellow colour with a fine and persistent perlage. The nose is intense and rich with notes of citrus, dried fruit, ripe yellow fruit and spicy nuances. The sip is structured and elegant with a fresh and savoury finish.

DENOMINATION: Champagne AOC

REGION: Champagne (France)

GRAPE VARIETIES: Pinot Noir 60%, Chardonnay 40%.

WINE-MAKING: Spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts in small oak barrels and in stainless steel tanks, resting on fine lees for 6 months, malolactic fermentation and re-fermentation in the bottle according to the Champenoise Method. Maturation of 32 months on the lees.

Product Details

Type of article
BOTTIGLIE DI VINO
Bottle size
0,75
Region or area
Francia - Champagne
Natural
YES
Gradazione Alcolica
12
Wine Name
CHAMPAGNE EXTRA BRUT ATAVIQUE GRAND CRU
Classification
Sans Année
Cuvée
Cuvée
Dosage
Pas Dosé - Nature
Denomination
Champagne AOC
4 Items
MOUZON LEROUX

Domaine Mouzon Leroux is located in the Grand Cru village of Verzy, in the heart of the Montagne de Reims. The historic family-run company produces a range of authentic Champagnes with character, made using biodynamic methods, wines that express the terroir of origin in a pure and sublime way.

Same Brand Products

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Related products

ICONE FOOTER-BEFORE
Product added to wishlist