"This vine, which takes its name from the wine village of Termeno, in the Bassa Atesina, is a cornerstone of the assortment of white wines produced in South Tyrol. Thanks to its distinctly floral and fruity components, and above all its intense aromas, this wine it receives many favors, and lately it is more and more often combined with Asian recipes. " Rudi Kofler
- Variety: 100% Gewürztraminer
- Denomination: Alto Adige DOC
- Color: bright and saturated straw yellow
- Aroma: The scent of Gewürztraminer is captivating, with hints of lici and mango, but also of honeysuckle and cloves. The bouquet is completed by notes of rose petals, characteristics of this grape variety.
- Taste: The unmistakable aromatic structure of this wine is also present on the palate, where the fresh fruity flavor and lively acidity, accompanied by mineral notes, leave a round and persistent aftertaste.
|Type of article||BOTTIGLIE DI VINO|
|Region or area||Trentino Alto Adige|
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo "Rassicurazioni cliente")
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)